Sunday, August 27, 2006

Rising Tide/NPR

One of the best takeaways I have from the Rising Tide Conference comes from listening to Shane Landry poingantly express his thoughts on Louisiana seceeding from the Union. Describing in no uncertain terms how the U.S. governemnt broke a trust with the people of this state and in his most powerful point, how no other place in America throughout our history has ever had to justify their existence to the rest of the nation, clearly reminds me of those early days post K where I was typing the same...

Maitri has the detailed breakdown on the whole conference.

Tomorrow I'm going to be interviewed by National Public Radio (NPR) from my trailer in Lakeview and will have a clear link to it here - but for now this is where I think it will reside.

_______

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy - Still read your posts a year after and am thinking about all of you in New Orleans on the approaching anniversary. Won't forget and will support in what ever way I can - visiting the city, purchasing goods, etc. Take care - will listen for your story.

1:09 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger TAG said...

Thanks Petina. Still need all the thoughts and help we can get.

Send psychologists if you can. ;-)

9:52 AM, August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No psychologist, but I can send sandwiches. ;-)

I read #s 1-16 Tuesday night.

12:25 PM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.